Welcome to the Universal City/North Hollywood & Valley Village communities.
Here are nine steps to a smooth relocation to our corner of the world.
- Call your local phone company at least a week before you move for a new number. Have your service turned off at your old address.
- Call your long distance phone company to ensure uninterrupted service for your long distance Calling plans & other services.
- Have Gas, Electric & Water service connected the day before you move in to your new home.
- Have service turned off at your old address the day after you move.
- Arrange for cable installation at your new address. Our local cable provider Time-Warner 888-683-1000
- Use the Chamber’s business directory to locate reliable firms for any services for your new place, telephone, computer, moving, cleaning, fung shui, Painting, printing, jewelry, automotive, brownies, insurance, Chinese food, etc.
- Call your new local phone company to order the yellow & white pages delivered to you.
- For Metro (Bus & Subway) schedules, call the MTA at 818-781-5890.
- Register to vote at your new address! Call the Registrar of Voters at 800-481-8683.