The Ambassadors serve as the official representatives on behalf of the Universal City North Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, dedicated to promoting the business community and expanding the Chamber Membership.
- Promotion of the value of a Chamber Membership in the Community.
- Attend Chamber member ribbon cuttings, ground breakings, and grand openings.
- Actively recruit prospective members, personally invite and welcome first-time attendees to attend Chamber events.
- Serve as a source of current information on Chamber programs, products, services, events, sponsorships & marketing opportunities.
- Support at Chamber functions and events as an official greeter or host.
- Yearly contact of membership to obtain updated contact information for Chamber database and aid in retention of existing members.
Approximately 1 hour per week working with new members to enhance their member benefits or recruiting prospective members. Ambassadors are expected to attend at least one monthly Ambassador meeting, one ribbon cutting, 1 membership event per quarter. Perform monthly goodwill calls to existing members.
- Exclusive First Connection with New Members.
- Listed on the Chamber’s website page, Meet The Ambassadors!
- Recognition at Chamber Events.
- Opportunity to be named Ambassador of the Year and recognized with a plaque at the Annual Installation Dinner.
Quarterly Raffle for Free:
- Email Blast.
- Event Table Top Display.
- Website Ad for 3 months.